Beyond3D Xbox Live group

PARANOiA

Veteran
This is one for one of the mods to take ownership of.

With the new "friends of friends" update, a number of web communities have created their own Xbox Live Silver account. By adding this account and using the friends of friends functionality in the new update, you have a "virtual group", where you can see everyone in that group by clicking the new user, and clicking "View Friends".

This is really a "virtual clan" type of situation, with limited functionality, but at least it allows me to see what the B3D crew are doing at any point in time, rather than trying to add them one by one (and always missing out on some of us).

Is it possible for a mod to create a B3D account? I would do it myself but then I'd have the password, and I am worried about how much all that power may corrupt me :cool: If you create it, feel free to add me - my GT is "say nothing".

Cheers

Sounds like a great idea. I wish they would have added groups though I have grown to really like the community groups that steams has now. MS should just copy that idea, well maybe next update

if it does happen my GT is "pegisys3000"

I've pitched the idea to the higher-ups, i.e. made them aware of the thread here. Anyways, I think this will be better suited for the Sitefeedback forum, thus moved.

Thanks Mark. Don't forget to check occasionally to accept the invites. Hint hint. May be a good idea to have a stickied thread in the Console section.

Cheers

Oh, and for those adding the group, if you could add your B3D user name to your new biography section of your profile that would be stellar.

Back