If I care about Men's rights more than Women's rights, does that make me sexist?

PSman

Banned
I mean, most women in the the US that I've meet so far, only care about Women's rights. Since women only care about women's rights, I feel that, it is only fair that I care more about Men's rights and focus more on Men's issue.

So, If I care about Men's rights more than Women's rights, does that make me a sexist? IYO?

Which of your rights as a man are these women oppressing in their unfeeling and callous way?

Child custody is the only place where I see men having less rights than women, and I can't argue with most of the reasons for that in general. :???:

You are a guy, right? So of course you will care more for your rights. If it's not in a chauvinistic way, nothing wrong with that.

And as for women, we all know they're crazy, so whatever ;)

Learned it in human anatomy. :)

(Though I can't say I'm surprised seeing as how there are men who have bigger boobs than some women. ;))

No, did someone say you were? I hardly think being vicariously concerned with issues that relate to you more than other's that don't, doesn't mean you're careless about the others. It's like someone calling me a racist for not partaking in the celebration of Kwanza.

Child custody is the only place where I see men having less rights than women, and I can't argue with most of the reasons for that in general. :???:
Women also get into colleges over men just because they're women even if a man scored higher on tests (to a certain degree).

Back