You guys haven't suffered me in a long time

K.I.L.E.R

Retarded moron
Veteran
It's only because I haven't had time to make too many posts, the ones I made are purely based on some thought. I'm still thinking about the most stupid thing that I can post to make up for my semi-absence. Have I told you guys that I accidentally got my girlfriend pregnant?

It's only because I haven't had time to make too many posts, the ones I made are purely based on some thought. I'm still thinking about the most stupid thing that I can post to make up for my semi-absence. Have I told you guys that I accidentally got my girlfriend pregnant?
What you accidentally had sex with her?

if kiler can keep posting without reprimand so should that zidane1strife guy. I miss his babbling. :(

if kiler can keep posting without reprimand so should that zidane1strife guy. I miss his babbling. :(

He's not banned. Tho I'd have to look at the history; it seems to me some of his ramblings were of the long and disturbing variety.

Yea I know that but he was temp banned or reprimanded in some other way(he had the 'naughty boy!' user title) from what I remember as a deterrant to stop rambling. And I see his Justice League thread was deleted, that was a funny one.

I thought that "Bruce" and "Sheila" were perennial favourites in Austraya. Or is that just a little yarn that you spin for the tourists? No need to go confusing folks by using ya fancy-pants foreign names fella, folks might confuse the little'un for some sort of illegal immigrant!

Anyway you haven't told us what sex the little beauty will be. Nor indeed what species. :p

Zidane should have been banned from the Internet altogether... You should take a job in a mental hospital if you want to hear grazy people babble.

Like Ink I had never heard of that poster either and after reading a few of his posts ive decided
that he is my new personal hero :D

Depends. Newton's method is computationally faster given the derivative of the function is cheaper than the function itself and you know a "good enough" starting value.

if he/she was an accident, how about "Regula Falsi" ?

Back