CYBERPUNK 2077 [XO, XBSX|S, PC, PS4, PS5]

Watching and reading reviews it seems ampere has the advantage in non-rt workloads too for this one. 6800 and up for AMD and your good it seems. For NV that would be 3070. Seems like its well optimized for both architectures, as the 6800 and 3070 should be close.
Not talking dlss and rt for the above, ofcourse.
yes I noticed (difference between 2070super and 5700xt is 20%)

There's an option to support slow hdd. Dunno how effective it is.

Yeah noticed that. It seems this game really is designed for 2020 next gen hardware. I dont have any pc (that can run Cp2077) with mechincal drives, nor do i want to go through swap drives in my main system. But, someone somwhere will test what happens :p

Yeah noticed that. It seems this game really is designed for 2020 next gen hardware. I dont have any pc (that can run Cp2077) with mechincal drives, nor do i want to go through swap drives in my main system. But, someone somwhere will test what happens :p

I don't have hdd plugged in too. Only have ssd, 7200 rpm sshdd, and 5400 rpm sshdd.

Really curious what that option do. Maybe it simply cache more stuff to ram?

I don't have hdd plugged in too. Only have ssd, 7200 rpm sshdd, and 5400 rpm sshdd.

Really curious what that option do. Maybe it simply cache more stuff to ram?

It probably has nothing to do with loading times. Seeing the big open world with all the details in next gen flavour, and the ability to move around quick with vehicles, it most likely has something to do with streaming/LOD. Last gen consoles trouble with LOD could be a telltale.

It probably has nothing to do with loading times. Seeing the big open world with all the details in next gen flavour, and the ability to move around quick with vehicles, it most likely has something to do with streaming/LOD. Last gen consoles trouble with LOD could be a telltale.

I meant caching more stuff to ram, so less disk seeking. Probably gonna result in longer load time, but less random hitching / random prolonged LQ assets.

Like what valve did with their games and memory usage option. High memory usage = zero random hitching (IIRC l4d series really benefits from more memory usage due to its numerous audio)

As for base PS4 and Xbox, could ssd fixed the issues?

Like how ssd fixed destiny 1 and 2 abysmal loading and slow UX in PS4

yes I noticed (difference between 2070super and 5700xt is 20%)

It depends of the setting Ultra destroy RDNA 2 GPU performance. In other settings, this is the same than some other games better at 1080p and 1440p on RDNA 2 GPU anf better at 4k for Nvidia GPU.

GPU and CPU benchmarks

Cyberpunk 2077 in the technology test - CPU, GPU and ray tracing benchmarks [Liveticker!]

sdfsdf5wkd6.png

Back