Microsoft Xbox digital events [E3 2020 Replacements]

I'm guessing that will probably be an info dump via selected press outlets like the initial spec reveal, rather than a livestream like we're expecting on Thursday and for the July first-party show.
I hope this does not happen, I hope it's a livestream or they drop a video. I don't really want read what a journalist thought somebody at Microsoft said. Or do it in parallel like the Sony 'Road to PS5'. The moment Sony published their presentation on YouTube, DigitalFoundry released their article on Eurogamer.

The best of both worlds. :yes:

Looking forward to seeing what's coming for tomorrow. I feel like I should have been more excited by the TLOU2 trailer, but for some reason it didn't. I guess I'm just not into horror/torture/gore/dark stuff as much as I used to be.

I've become a total softy. This is where I start buying Nintendo games. noooooo. Though Everwild looks ace!

Looking forward to seeing what's coming for tomorrow. I feel like I should have been more excited by the TLOU2 trailer, but for some reason it didn't. I guess I'm just not into horror/torture/gore/dark stuff as much as I used to be.

I've become a total softy. This is where I start buying Nintendo games. noooooo. Though Everwild looks ace!
Did that happen around the time you met your wife? ;)

/runs

Don't even need a badge. Box just says "Xbox" & works for both Lockhart & Series X. <shrug>

Tommy McClain

lol this 343 has a picture of the xbox series x as a refrigerator behind him

This first game was bright something. It looks really interesting. Did he just say its 1 person in china that made it ?

They just said everything is in engine game play , nothing prerendered or cut scene

Not really into dirt. Looks okay

Alien game looks interesting. I thought they said it would all be in engine game play. If it is this looks really nice those eyes are haunting. Its called Scorn

World premier this game has smart delivery , some space shooter it looks like. Looks kinda cool like a cutting edge starfox - Chorvs is the name ? interesting

eh its a new madden …. who would have guessed lol at least we know it wont be a dreamcast lol. Wow I remember those original madden games

Last edited:
So all trailers (something memories, dirt 5, alien?) so far claim "representative of what to expect in Series X"...
Are devkits with final hardware not in the hands of devs? No In-game engine demos available yet?

So all trailers (something memories, dirt 5, alien?) so far claim "representative of what to expect in Series X"...
Are devkits with final hardware not in the hands of devs? No In-game engine demos available yet?

I'm assuming due to the covid some might not have them ? Or they might not be the final kits so they could be using lower clocked parts or not fully enabled parts ?

Impressive list of developers. Looked like one of those crazy zoom meetings lol

Scorn

Hope they're somewhat close to releasing. It's been... a while.

Here's the direct link to the stream:

Cant say anything they showed looks very next gen compared to what we had now
Yes, I haven't seen anything that surpasses whatever you could do 3-4 years ago on a high-end PC, yet.
And that madden clip was downright cringey IMO. But I don't do sports games, maybe I'm suspect.

Back