Uncharted 3

Ooh shit drake is looking for the dagger of time.

Ha ha, he's after money again...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iram_of_the_Pillars

Ubar, a name of a region or a name of a people, was mentioned in ancient records, and was spoken of in folk tales as a trading center of the Rub' al Khali desert in the southern part of the Arabian peninsula. It is estimated that it lasted from about 3000 B.C. to the first century A.D. According to legends, it became fabulously wealthy from trade between the coastal regions and the population centers of the Arabic peninsula and Europe. The region became lost to modern history, and was thought to be only a figment of mythical tales.

:LOL: When I saw that hugeass picture, the only question in my mind was "How did he survive that ?".
He jumped of the plane with a self-inflating boat, rafting down dunes.
Or he used some kind of device which exploits the resistance of air to float down relatively safe... I believe its called bananachute.

Or maybe Drake rips off a piece of metal from the aircraft and dune surfs all the way across to safety, you know....just like how a common everyday man would in similar situation. :p

I would love to play that segment ! with debris shooting in all directions. :p
You know with hidden cities below the sand, there could be alot reasons for fighting your way out or into collapsing sand maelstroms.
Both Uncharted had some fantasy elements later in the game, so I wouldnt be surprised if some residents will be able to use the sand for their advantage.

You know with hidden cities below the sand, there could be alot reasons for fighting your way out or into collapsing sand maelstroms.
Both Uncharted had some fantasy elements later in the game, so I wouldnt be surprised if some residents will be able to use the sand for their advantage.

And we know who'll be waiting for Drake inside those cities
themummyimhotep.jpg

Back