Z fun!

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
So we finally took the 350Z in for her rustproofing/soundproofing/detailing/clearcoat/fluid change on Thursday and got her back yesterday looking fine. (The huge rain storm didn't help show her off proper, but I liked what I saw. ;) )

She has 1,313 miles on her at this exact moment and is officially broke in and has all fresh fluids at the proper levels, and my wife works all day....but she borrowed me Pathfinder to go to work in since she had to haul a bunch of pill bottles and caps from one of her stores to the other.

So the 350 is sitting out in my driveway just a waiting for me to run a few errands in, and it makes me smile. 8)

digitalwanderer said:
So the 350 is sitting out in my driveway just a waiting for me to run a few errands in, and it makes me smile. 8)

/me kills you :devilish:

(my bloody car is still not finished.....i hate walking)

Don't feel too envious, I just realized I have to take my daughter over to my Mother's house....but I gotta take my son with me too.

I ain't got a backseat.... :?

Well I guess you could say my truck has the heart of a Z...
I bought a 2005 Frontier with a 4.0L V-6 (they bumped up the size a bit for more torque oomph). It's an extended cab, so I have seats for small vermints, and in a pinch larger ones. :?

I was hoping for a 6-speed manual, but I'd probably still be waiting for it, so I settled for the 5-spd auto. Still ain't too shabby though. :D

digitalwanderer said:
Don't feel too envious, I just realized I have to take my daughter over to my Mother's house....but I gotta take my son with me too.

I ain't got a backseat.... :?

bah...... i hope when i'll be your age i'll drive Ferrari :p

j/k (its damn frustrating to have a car, but waiting so long for insurance to pay for damage so you can get it)

silence said:
bah...... i hope when i'll be your age i'll drive Ferrari :p

bought my first mercedes at age 20. planning on buying my first ferrari by age 30. not sure when I'll get my Countach though. Of course, a few more down the line and I'm going to have to have both the latest and greatest Farrari AND Lambo (and will probably want whatever supercar Porsche is making, maybe a Maserati as well... family car will likely be a Bently / 'bach / RR but right now I really wish I had a Bentley Continental)

Back