XNA games. First results.

That XNA racer was really impressive for an arcade game. Can't imagine how it would fit into the 56MB limit though...

Neat :D

(Mahjong ftw!)

btw, what's with you wmv people. Everyone should know that for quicktime, you can skip the ads almost instantly. :p

Are these home-brew XNA programs, or 'professional' developments, or a mox of them both? Seemed a varied range. Some great looking things there.

And nice to see someone tackling Star Control but it doesn't look like it's working quite to me.

The XNA Racer demo looks amazing for an arcade game, i wouldn't mind seeing a few games like that in the marketplace sometime soon. :smile:

I think its obvious that the Racer was not made by an amateur. That guy must have been working on C++ etc since he was born.

It looks good however but it still has some pop-upping but I'm sure it will all be fixed in time. I hope they add some competition to the game, driving like that is fun for first lap, after that you are wondering why are you driving? :)

They changed the XNA logo apparently and I prefer the new one. Do XNA games run the exactly same on PC and Xbox 360?

I like the vision that guy in the video talk about, being able to share homebrew games over XBOX Live Marketplace in the future would be fantastic. "The Youtube of games", you can't say they aren't ambitious...

They really should try a Stunts remake with that engine. I am really dying for a remake, especially since Ultimate Stunts development schedule is really dragging and TrackMania comes with Starforce.

shame about the massive popup and low drawdistance and lack of stuff here and there and on the road

Back