XBOX live rewards ?

eastmen

Legend
Supporter
Anyone here get invited to this ? It says I currently have 0 points but I can get more for extending my live service or adding netflix to my 360.

Anyone know whats up with this ? Just got the email today

Thank you for signing up for Xbox LIVE Rewards. Now it's time to sit back, relax, and enjoy Xbox LIVE action while we set up your Rewards account.

From renewing your Gold membership, spending on Xbox LIVE Marketplace, watching movies, and giving us your feedback. The more you do, the more you get with Xbox LIVE Rewards, so get ready. Your account will be active within the next 36 hours.

We'll shoot you an email when you can see all the site features, and can begin racking up Xbox LIVE Rewards.

Your Xbox LIVE Rewards Squad

Thought it was US+UK according the endless GAF kvetching.

And yeah, I "signed up" unclear exactly the deal. For now seems I'll basically be awarded 200 points for reupping Gold for 12 months, which I do anyway. And that's about it. Also not sure how you're notified of being awarded the points etc.

bg_do_this_get_this.png

Signed up yesterday.

Tommy McClain

BTW, check the link below for 400 free Microsoft Points after you purchase 2 XBLA titles between December 1 - December 20. Doesn't really have anything to do with the Rewards program, but figured those reading here would be interested.

Here are the qualifying titles...

Comic Jumper
Super Meat Boy
LIMBO
Plants vs. Zombies
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
Castlevania Harmony of Despair
Hydro Thunder Hurricane
Monday Night Combat
Blacklight: Tango Down
Toy Soldiers
Trials HD