[XBLA, PSN] Alien Breed: Evolution

Oh. This looks very nice. Any idea on how long each 'episode' is?

I remember a great Aliens game on my Commodore 64. There was a "maze" section (which I could never bloody find my way out of) in that and this reminds me of it a lot.

Releasing very soon eh? The movement looks ever so slight clunky I must say.

Looks interesting. I agree that 4-player co-op would be ideal.

Damn. I need to get some MS points.

I'll just add what about Fat Princess as a UE3 title? But let's not take this thread OT! I dont think even half the posts are about the actual game and the joy that Team 17 are finally moving on from Worms! The Alien Breed remake was originally going to appear last gen with the Snowblind Studios Engine (oh look. Dynamic shadow casting lights... :p ) but no publisher would publish it. DD has freed them.

Oh I'm glad, but I can't help wishing they'd do a proper 2d (with 3d graphics) version of Worms. Worms 3d was just horrible...

Some of the best party gaming ever was hotseating any of the Worms 2d games. And with style and humor...

Maybe this is one of the reasons I like 2D sprites more than 3D rendered sometimes. Because so many companies have such excellant 2D games that they then butcher in an attempt to make them 3D. :p

Anyway, it's nice to see Team17 releasing something. :) Hope they make enough to do a proper 2D worms HD. :D

Regards,
SB

Back