wow just moved to Dallas

Sage

13 short of a dozen
Regular
well ladies (you know who you are... and so do i ;) ) and gentlemen, i just suddenly moved out of my parents house in redneckville oklahoma to Dallas texas. i couldnt believe i did it. i went from no job and no life to working full-time as a "Chief IT Officer" at the Diaz Clinic in Irving (on McArthur) literally overnight. I moved sunday night to the doc's place and then tuesday my cousin who lives in dallas left for a week so i moved to her place. she comes back this coming tuesday and i dont know where the heck ill live then. and hopefully a few days later i'll have the lease signed on my new townhouse and can move in there.

but dammit i have no internet (except at work) and no friends here. i know some of you are in dallas. i love this place but man i'm sooo lost here!

Sage said:
well ladies (you know who you are... and so do i ;) ) and gentlemen, i just suddenly moved out of my parents house in redneckville oklahoma to Dallas texas. i couldnt believe i did it. i went from no job and no life to working full-time as a "Chief IT Officer" at the Diaz Clinic in Irving (on McArthur) literally overnight. I moved sunday night to the doc's place and then tuesday my cousin who lives in dallas left for a week so i moved to her place. she comes back this coming tuesday and i dont know where the heck ill live then. and hopefully a few days later i'll have the lease signed on my new townhouse and can move in there.

but dammit i have no internet (except at work) and no friends here. i know some of you are in dallas. i love this place but man i'm sooo lost here!

Well, first off you need to update your profile's location. 8)

John Reynolds said:
lol. i was about to say the same thing.

Youll love dallas, just get a apt near best buy, walmart, et al. And with easy access to a major highway/street.

later,
epic

epicstruggle said:
John Reynolds said:
lol. i was about to say the same thing.

Youll love dallas, just get a apt near best buy, walmart, et al. And with easy access to a major highway/street.

later,
epic

bah, screw best buy! and screw apartments! hopefully will be signing the lease on a nice townhouse in Irving, near McArthur and Rochelle, next week. if ya know the area it's only a few minutes drive to one of the two largest Fr y's in the world, the same size as the one in Las Vegas. Hell yeah! Oh, and it's also right down the road from some HUUUUGE Verizon complex, can you say FIOS? Hehehe can't wait for that!

yeah i know Keller has it already but we (my cousin and I) were wanting one in Irving because it's literally a 2-minute drive from the house to work. Also, her boyfriend (who is also our boss- the Doc that owns the place) lives here and she wanted to be closer to him. And the damned realter is dragging his feet, she's coming back on the 31'st which means I'm going to have to move out of her apartment (she only has one bed... it's a king and i know she's at least offered to let her brother sleep with her [dont even think it...] but that was right in front of me and when he turned it down she didnt offer the same to me som I'm guessing that sleeping with her wont be an option [okay, now you can think... it ;)] which means its moving time for me AGAIN. Back to the Doc's house I guess.

digitalwanderer said:
Sage said:
digitalwanderer said:
So did you have to buy a gun? :|

no...:?
Better get one quick, I think you're required by law to own three if you live in Texas.

lol, nah, not in my (temporary) neighbourhood.... you're just required to be gay.... heheheh boy I love it when I get those looks, and it's not like I don't encourage it ;)

wanker.gif

Back