Dallas IT jobs- question

Sage

13 short of a dozen
Regular
Okay, I know a lot of people here are in the Dallas area and so hopefully you'll be able to help me out. I have a job offer but we are unsure what the compensastion should be. He's a doctor who just baught 1 city block full of office space (on McArthur in Irving) and needs a full-time IT guy. He has a networking guy for the really high-end stuff but doesnt need him but occasionally now. My job would basically be to take care of anything that went wrong with one of his 40 workstations and NT network. Also, I would be helping to rollout an electronic medical records program and help any of the other employees with stuff they don't know about. I would also do other misc computer jobs. They run Lotus Notes, but the other networking guy takes care of that (for now). It's a full-time possition. I don't have a college degree or any certifications but I know my crap and he knows I do (oh yeah and he's datig my cousin whom you likely have seen in Victoria's Secret... ;)). So when we got to discussing compensation neither of us was really sure what the market was and so I suggested we both check around with our friends and then compare numbers. So here I am, checking :p

Back