Worth your while!

Gurloc

Newcomer
Hello there guys!

I wanted to share with you a game that I found earlier today on youtube that I think not many has seen yet, It's under developement!

Sincerely,
Explosives

Last edited by a moderator:
How different is it to Dungeon Keeper? DK had a wonderful dark sense of humour.

Hasn't there been enough iterations of Dungeon Keeper that all look the same?

Hasn't there been enough iterations of Dungeon Keeper that all look the same?

I can only think of one DK copy. And it was rather horrible with you having to "entertain" Hero's in your dungeon. What? Bleh. Oh there's another more recent one, but you can only build pre-defined rooms with pre-defined sizes. Again, bleh.

Hopefully the upcoming War for the Overworld turns out to be a better tribute. So far it looks like it, but it's still quite early in development, so we'll see.

I just wish the Kickstarter had been able to hit the milestone to get the original voice actor that did the narration for the Dungeon Keeper games. Unfortunately, it didn't hit the milestone required to get him. :(

Regards,
SB

I just wish the Kickstarter had been able to hit the milestone to get the original voice actor that did the narration for the Dungeon Keeper games.
I seem to recall reading that the original voice was done by someone in the DK development group and was only meant to be temporary until a professional was hired.

I seem to recall reading that the original voice was done by someone in the DK development group and was only meant to be temporary until a professional was hired.

Very interesting. That guy had a very distinctive narration style that was absolutely perfect for the game.

Regards,
SB

Back