Will Microsoft include HDMI IN functionality on XBox Slim and Scorpio?

Will MS include HDMI IN functionality on XBox One Slim and XBox Scorpio

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In that video you can see the HDMI In port on the back.

Nice looking console.

Good catch! Not that surprising though, since they are promoting the IR receiver as a major feature. They haven't given up on the 'brains of the entertainment system' thing then. Who knows, maybe they will go back to working on DVR in a bit.

Dave Baumann said:
The question is whether that adapter needs a separate power supply, a-la PC. Hope not.

Do USB 3.0 ports have enough juice to power Kinect on their own?

Dang. The slim keeps the hdmi in. But removed the kinect port.

I wonder, does it also have four mic arrays for voice command? It does have Ir blaster...

Kinect best feature is its mic (and Ir blaster).

Dang. The slim keeps the hdmi in. But removed the kinect port.

I wonder, does it also have four mic arrays for voice command? It does have Ir blaster...

Kinect best feature is its mic (and Ir blaster).
It supports Kinect via an Adapter. All the removed was powering the kinect via the main console.

Also voice commands can be done via headset if you're on the preview dashboard.

It supports Kinect via an Adapter. All the removed was powering the kinect via the main console.

Also voice commands can be done via headset if you're on the preview dashboard.

Voice command without wearing headset have totally different feel with voice command while wearing headset though.

Voice command without wearing headset have totally different feel with voice command while wearing headset though.

I wonder how it would perform with an open mic plugged in without the typical headset.

I wonder how it would perform with an open mic plugged in without the typical headset.

if that open mic have 4 microphone arrays, and use USB, i wonder can xbox one s get its "kinect ears" back in action? (without kinect)

Back