Why woman lie?

almighty

Banned
Went to the pub with some friends last night to let off some steam and this gorgeous brunete walked in, i looked at her and she looked at me. Anyway long story short, we exchanged numbers and made out and she told me she was 18 turning 19, then when i walked her home she said was 16 coming 17. I was gob smacked, she looked like she really was 18+.

Why do woman lie about there age like that? :devilish:

You explained it yourself there. Would she have been able to make out with you if she told you her age? No. Really, as a guy you should check ID and a birth certificate if you want to cost through life without trouble and plan on just making out with random women.

According to a friend of mine, the only time in a woman's life se doesn't lie about her age is when she's 23. Her next birthday after this will be 25 - for the next ten years or so.

How can you expect honesty from creatures who bleed for a week every month without dying? :-|

Deceit is in their nature I guess... ;)

"Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off"
-Panic! At the Disco

Why does her age matter? I mean, if she wants it herself I dont see the problem. Well, unless we are talking about kids but 16 year olds know damn well what they are doing these days so its not like you are taking advantage of them as if they are innocent girls that have no idea whats going on. In Holland too, its disgusting to see all these 15 year old ''breezah sluts'' as we call them, that sleep around with just about everyone in exchange for 2 drinks or something like that.

But im only 20 years old so a 16/17 year old girl is still in my age group.

How can you expect honesty from creatures who bleed for a week every month without dying? :-|

Deceit is in their nature I guess... ;)

Nice one :D

Its really interesting though, when womens are underage they lie by saying that they are older than they actually are, then when they are 25 years old they start saying every single year that they just turned 25 -_-

Went to the pub with some friends last night to let off some steam and this gorgeous brunete walked in, i looked at her and she looked at me. Anyway long story short, we exchanged numbers and made out and she told me she was 18 turning 19, then when i walked her home she said was 16 coming 17. I was gob smacked, she looked like she really was 18+.

Why do woman lie about there age like that? :devilish:

if they can drive a motorbike, you can drive her. (thats a common rule here in belgium , 16 is the legal age to drive a motorcycle, and also the legal age to have sex) :devilish:

who cares, 16-17 18? its not like you are 43 right?

Well, there's a saying "never ask a girl her age". Now you know why....;)

Frankly, I've seen women and girls lie about a lot of things. For that reason, I hardly even approach women, having a girlfriend is a far off idea. Just be wary when you look at your girls.

BTW, at 16 or above a girl is almost 100% mature. The same is not true for boys, who need to grow to the age of 18 or 19 to be fully mature. This gives an edge to the girls in the school level as they are more mentally developed than boys at this age. So, next time someone says girls do better at academics, blast them off. ;)

I remember hearing a "rule of thumb" that the "perfect" age of a woman should always be half the man's age plus 7 years.

For 16 that's 15, for 20 that's 17, for 30 it's 22, for 40 it's 27... :)

Women mostly decide stuff by means of gut-level emotions and then rationalize it afterwards. That's also where the lies come from, while men lie more conciously.

As for the initial question, a young girl wants some fun with older, more experienced boys. Duh. What a piece of wisdom, heh? :)

Back