Why isn't anyone posting much?

K.I.L.E.R

Retarded moron
Veteran
I go to school but when I get back I expect this board to be busy.
Why isn't everyone posting when I'm on?
Why can't you people come down and live in Australia so you can make posts at the same time I do?

I'm so bored. Don't make me come up there and hit you all with boomsticks.
Can't you guys comment on the fact that I got someone pregnant accidentally by eating frogs and cheese ham?

Because...
I hate your contention
I hate your violation
I hate your corruption
I hate your life Destruction

I am your, ENEMY!
I will resist, ENDLESSLY!

The fact of the matter is every else on the internet aside from you is actually the one person, and it takes quite some effort and consideration to be constantly, and seemingly randomly, generating new personalities and events to deceive you into thinking their is actually a real world beyond yourself.

We/I appologies for this lapse in creativily and promise it is a short term blockage only, and that normal service will be resumed as soon as the kettle boils.

Was this a male or a female of your apparent species that you have accidentally impregnated?
Inquiring minds need to know.

We are having trouble forgiving, understanding, condoning, and even pitying ourselves enough to care to respond.....yeah, huh?

K.I.L.E.R said:
I go to school but when I get back I expect this board to be busy.
What are you talking about? I've just got back from a holiday (to Aus' BTW) and there were 20 odd pages of "New Posts". Suffice to say, I didn't look at that many.

I've got plenty of time for that. :)

Simon F said:
What are you talking about? I've just got back from a holiday (to Aus' BTW) and there were 20 odd pages of "New Posts". Suffice to say, I didn't look at that many.

Back