Why diamond doesnt make graphic cards based on nvidia chip ?

NonNative

Newcomer
I just noticed that the greatest graphic cards marker company came back. :)
Before S3 purchased them,the company used to made graphic cards based on every chips from s3,ATI,nvidia also 3DFx.

After S3 bought them,Diamond name strating vanished,I thought it died already but now its back and I checked their graphic cards in their website.All cards based on ATI chips.

This question perhaps been asnwered already but I really dont know sorry if this made some of you upset at me.
Please answer me I want to know what happened to Diamond. :)

I just noticed that the greatest graphic cards marker company came back. :)
Before S3 purchased them,the company used to made graphic cards based on every chips from s3,ATI,nvidia also 3DFx.

After S3 bought them,Diamond name strating vanished,I thought it died already but now its back and I checked their graphic cards in their website.All cards based on ATI chips.

This question perhaps been asnwered already but I really dont know sorry if this made some of you upset at me.
Please answer me I want to know what happened to Diamond. :)

This "Diamond" has little more in common with the "true", 3Dfx-era Diamond Multimedia other than the company and brand names. :smile:

I still have a functional Diamond Multimedia Monster3D 4mb PCI card :D I think my first Riva128 card was also a Diamond...

Best Data bought the name. That's who's behind the new Diamond.

They seem to be making decent cards so far. I haven't heard any horror stories about the new Diamond yet since they reappeared in the X8x0 days. Nice prices too.

Back