Who in the bloody hell will buy 2 DVD-ROMS for 2 formats?

If they can't get their shit together, I think I'm going to side with HD-DVD. Cheaper discs and better studios on that side. It seems like the majority of movies I see these days are WB and New Line.

Well, i think i'll get a PS3 when it won't cost me an arm and a leg, so that's BlueRay sorted.

I think i'll get a separate hybrid player too though - i am hopeful there will be players that can read both formats. Or at least a HDDVD player.

it depends on with format will release a cheap recorder for my pc.

maybe the pc bleuray recorder come in handy to create some ps3 backups of your original games for safety purposes 8)

hey69 said:

maybe the pc bleuray recorder come in handy to create some ps3 backups of your original games for safety purposes 8)

Already thinking about pirating PS3 software you EVIL CRIMINAL PIRATY PERSON YOU. :devilish:

I'll only have to backup errr.... stuff which i sometimes download from the net. Totally legal errr....

thank you microsoft for making it easy

maybe it will drive the duallayer dvd+-r discs further down ;)

london-boy said:
hey69 said:

Already thinking about pirating PS3 software you EVIL CRIMINAL PIRATY PERSON YOU. :devilish:

I'll only have to backup errr.... stuff which i sometimes download from the net. Totally legal errr....

btw: all my ps2 games are original , yes sir! 8)

Back