Where should I get Battlefield 3, Forza 4 (360) aka Silly Season for Game Content

Acert93

Artist formerly known as Acert93
Legend
2 years ago I was able to snag a Buy 2 Get 1 from Best Buy and got 2 copies of Forza 3 and ODST. This fall I am looking to get BF3 and Forza 4 and am looking for the best deals. I saw NewEgg has BF3 pre-order for $48.

I guess there is a bit of silliness with both titles in regards to "you have to pre-order to get stuff." I don't know if the Return of Karkand is a code in all new copies or just pre-orders? Ditto FM4 stuff.

So, B3D gaming purchasing gurus, please point me in the right direction. The more cash you save me the more games I get to play you. Which means more opportunities to mock my skills :p

Always cheapassgamer. Always. btw some gamestops are doing 50% on trade ins so check your local GS and you can get some good trade in values that way.

Ok, so while I am being a cheap ass gamer, do I really need to pre-order or will a Day 1 Copy at a BB or wherever have the codes for Karkand and other content? Or are they really black balling people out by pre-orders?

Back