What is your New Year resolution?

Deepak

B3D Yoddha
Veteran
I am serious!

Study really hard, clear all papers (11 in total), complete my masters in first division, play less UT (I haven't played PS2 since few months), get a girlfriend (for godsake) and if I can get a better job then well nothing like it. And lastly, try all those TV gameshows (like KBC2/DYND/KYZ where you can win millions) and maybe win something big.

My New Year's resolution will be 1280x1024, because that's the fast-track to the Dark Side (and everybody knows that the Dark Side get the coolest uniforms). *cough* Sorry about the geek jokes there.

Seriously? I don't do New Year's resolutions, but some shit I need to get sorted in the next twelve months is whether my g/f's arse is grass, and whether I want to change career (and if so, by what magnitude). Oh, and also to stop posting random nonsense on Internet forums quite so much :D

nutball said:
My New Year's resolution will be 1280x1024, because that's the fast-track to the Dark Side (and everybody knows that the Dark Side get the coolest uniforms). *cough* Sorry about the geek jokes there.

Seriously? I don't do New Year's resolutions, but some shit I need to get sorted in the next twelve months is whether my g/f's arse is grass, and whether I want to change career (and if so, by what magnitude). Oh, and also to stop posting random nonsense on Internet forums quite so much :D

ok i'm starting to regret making that thread...

so I'm wondering, i've opened the portal way to hell here? meaning Beyond3D = mars....so who gets to be the soldier dude
hmmm

yeah, *cough* geek gamer joke
um new years resolution hmmm...yeah...no more threads like that one

Back