What games would you most like to see on the NDS?

GwymWeepa

Regular
I really want to see a starcraft game on the NDS, using the touch-screen I think it would be neat. I haven't played the game myself, but I also think that perhaps Half-life would be a neat addition to the line-up, since I heard it was the bee's knees lol.

It is difficult for me to put this in words, but i want a painting game. A game where you can paint everything and use it as some kind of weapon. Maybe also where you can create or manipulate stuff by painting. And where you are totally free to create anything, and not just by painting a few recognizable patterns but are totally free to paint anything you want. Of course this would probably require some sophisticated AI :D Another idea is that you are presented with a black and white world, and depending on how you paint it (or not paint it) stuff happens and the world changes as you progress through the game. I only have a fuzzy idea about this, and would like it to be highly unconventional and very stylish game.

thop said:
It is difficult for me to put this in words, but i want a painting game. A game where you can paint everything and use it as some kind of weapon. Maybe also where you can create or manipulate stuff by painting. And where you are totally free to create anything, and not just by painting a few recognizable patterns but are totally free to paint anything you want. Of course this would probably require some sophisticated AI :D Another idea is that you are presented with a black and white world, and depending on how you paint it (or not paint it) stuff happens and the world changes as you progress through the game. I only have a fuzzy idea about this, and would like it to be highly unconventional and very stylish game.

Welll, I had an idea where you "paint" to attack in a game...I would love an RPG that had you draw designs of spells you wanted to cast, say you wanted to cast an explosive spell, you would draw a star like pattern, or if its a root spell, maybe a squiggly line etc.

Yes but those are basically mouse gestures (like in Black&White), i'm actually thinking about a totally freaked out world :D Like i said it's just an idea that's not easy to explain.

A game where those painted spells would work very well is Dungeon Master, i think you had to combine runes to get certain spells. And the runes had easy to paint symboles like squares and lines.

thop said:
Yes but those are basically mouse gestures (like in Black&White), i'm actually thinking about a totally freaked out world :D Like i said it's just an idea that's not easy to explain.

A game where those painted spells would work very well is Dungeon Master, i think you had to combine runes to get certain spells. And the runes had easy to paint symboles like squares and lines.

Or how about that ps2 game, I forget what its called, but you would draw a picture, and the game would pretty accurately translate the sketch into a 3d model and make it a little monster you can control, imagine drawing a larger mouth meant more biting power or somesuch lol.

Shenmue Pocket!

one screen with the inventory/map, ect, the other with the main game screen. use the stylus to control the camera, and tap certain parts of the screen durring quick timer events.

I would like to see that surgery game that is going to be released in japan. I think it would be cool to use the stylist as a scalplel. If they bring that game state side the NDS is mine.

A Game&Watch collection of the old multi screen games would be wicked! Stuff like Oil Panic!.

A multi screen mario pinball would be cool too.

A portable pikmin game!

Seriously though, I'd love to see a ton of grid based strategy games - I'd probably pick up a DS for that (ie: Advanced Wars, Military Madness, Super Robot Wars, etc). The stylus and touch screen would rock for that!

Back