What brought you here and made you join Beyond3D?

how did you searched it? what kind of wizardry is dizzzzz
mgc.gif

I entered your profile - your postings - went to page 20 - load older messages (at the bottom). I followed these steps several times until I reached the first post.

Maybe there's a shorter way, but I guessed that I would have spent more time trying to figure that out rather than getting to your first post that way.

Sh... don't tell!

Wait what about Humus? He up and disappeared one day. Are you saying he's dead or something?
Sorry, didn't intend to give that impression, just play on the expression!
Humus had a combination of youthful energy and enthusiasm about 3D, and contributed knowledge, and even demos and sample code! His presence is just missed here, not in the world. :)

Sorry, didn't intend to give that impression, just play on the expression!
Humus had a combination of youthful energy and enthusiasm about 3D, and contributed knowledge, and even demos and sample code! His presence is just missed here, not in the world. :)
Oh thank god. Humus was awesome. I used to spend hours on his site tinkering with his demos. It was clear that 3D was not just a job for him.

Hmm I recall he got married and disappeared shortly thereafter. I don't blame him his wife was super hot lol :D

No idea, probs some other bs on the internet.

Stayed for the bantz and the warnings though. Fun times [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G928C using Tapatalk

Discussion about power of ps3 and xbox360 brought me here...there was a legendary thread where the poster joker was battling a poster called Nao (iirc, it is marco something something a former ninja theory dev that was involved in the developed of heavenly sword). This thread was rly entertaining with lots of back and forth :)

This made me a long time lurker, my first post was my fascination about the uncharted train scene...that seemed to go on forever without noticeable repetition and I was curious how [emoji41]

I remember Dimension3d and loved reading speculation about 3dfx. One day, Rampage would come out and destroy the competition !
It was also nice reading about PowerVR, Gigapixel & BitBoys Oy

I remember Dimension3d and loved reading speculation about 3dfx. One day, Rampage would come out and destroy the competition !
It was also nice reading about PowerVR, Gigapixel & BitBoys Oy
This is pretty much how I ended up here as well, lurking for many years before becoming more annoying active.

No idea, probs some other bs on the internet.

Stayed for the bantz and the warnings though. Fun times [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G928C using Tapatalk
Jesus, just noticed I've been registered for 11 years....

Probs need to get out more.

Back