Westerners don't know how to pee and crap

i dunno about u developing people but there is no way in hell i'd pop a squat to take a big crap.

jvd said:
i dunno about u developing people but there is no way in hell i'd pop a squat to take a big crap.

Could you imagine accidentally falling into the hole, buttocks first?

2000mroprep3.jpg

lol. Is that the current US 4x100m relay team?

He said further studies were conducted on 240 school children and this found a person's ability to squat dropped off about the age of 12, when a "stiffness" set in.

Ah, I remember a stiffness setting in about the age of 12 too. Certainly made peeing quite difficult.

ok i dont get it.... i need to see a picture of this thing to understand what they are talking about. is it just like a hole in the ground that you squat over and do your buisiness? I have a hard time believing that so many people have troubble squatting... don't you squat several times a day just doing normal activities... i mean, if you have to get low to the ground for any reason how do you get there? you squat. i drop things all the time... how am i supposed to get them if i cant squat? drag a chari over, sit in it, and bend down? :LOL:

MuFu said:
lol. Is that the current US 4x100m relay team?

He said further studies were conducted on 240 school children and this found a person's ability to squat dropped off about the age of 12, when a "stiffness" set in.

Ah, I remember a stiffness setting in about the age of 12 too. Certainly made peeing quite difficult.

LOL

Sage the only problem is can u squat that long while taking a shit ?

I know with my bad back i couldn't do it , rather kill my self .

jvd said:

you have THAT horrible balance? all they need is some handlebars for people to grab onto if theyre about to fall over

Sage said:
ok i dont get it.... i need to see a picture of this thing to understand what they are talking about. is it just like a hole in the ground that you squat over and do your buisiness? I have a hard time believing that so many people have troubble squatting... don't you squat several times a day just doing normal activities... i mean, if you have to get low to the ground for any reason how do you get there? you squat. i drop things all the time... how am i supposed to get them if i cant squat? drag a chari over, sit in it, and bend down? :LOL:

Its not just a normal squat, youve got to keep your feet flat too. Can be a bit awkward if your more used to squatting on your toes. Had to squat quite a lot when I went travelling around Thailand. The squatting wasnt too bad, but when I had food poisoning, man you really wish you had a nice western toilet to chuck into, ugh.

jvd said:

I wouldn't recommend you take a holiday in France anytime soon then...;-)

Sage said:
jvd said:

you have THAT horrible balance? all they need is some handlebars for people to grab onto if theyre about to fall over

No its that my back can't handle that . My back is horribly fucked up.

I wouldn't recommend you take a holiday in France anytime soon then...
well now i understand why the french smell like ass all the time (yes i have been to france ) ;)

Back