Water cooler Titan Bianca

Matas

Newcomer
I'm going to overclock my X2 3800+(socket 939), so I need better cooler. I found that I could get water cooler Titan Bianca for ~70$. Is it good choise or not?

Not a good choise according to the reviews I looked at. You can get better cooling with highend air coolers, which are cheaper too. Here is a couple of reviews:
Big Bruin
A1 Electronics

To get good watercooling results you'll have to spend more money. Generally keep away from the external 'neat looking' kits and buy yourself a good radiator (2x12cm fans), a good waterblock and a decent pump. If you buy a waterblock that's good at low flow levels you can get a cheaper pump and get good enough cooling.

I've never seen a sub $200 water cooling setup that was worth the hassle or cooling performance.

WC'ing is an expensive and for a first timer, painful process. It takes time, you have to do lots of studying, and most kits just flat out suck, they offer only performance equal to high end air coolers, and often times can be just as loud or louder!

Thanks for the info. I can't let myself to buy an expensive water cooler.
I was looking through the reviews and found that Zalman CNPS9500 LED is one of the best air coolers on the market for 939 socket.

Back