Vin Diesel's XXX is coming out today in Australia

If you ignore the acting, plot and dialogue its not bad, it does have a lot of stuff blowing up.

What? Coming out today? I'm sure it came out there over three years ago as it did everywhere else.

But to answer the question: Is it good: No. It is, however, entertaining.

Whoa, you sure that's not XXX the second one? I havent seen the second one, but the first one was certainly entertaining, though nothing special as far as story line, it was a decent action film.

I don't know, I live in Australia.

Zaphod said:
What? Coming out today? I'm sure it came out there over three years ago as it did everywhere else.

But to answer the question: Is it good: No. It is, however, entertaining.

The second one flopped in Australia back in April-May of this year (as it did everywhere else). No wonder, since this one was neither good nor entertaining. The warped timeline here is probably just K.I.L.E.R being weird.

K.I.L.E.R said:
I don't know, I live in Australia.
I know that you live in Australia. I also know that xXx with Vin Diesel opened there the 'box office week' ending September 18 2002.

Ah. So you mean that 'Vin Diesel's xXx is being shown on TV today in Australia'. The wording in the thread title would, to most people I think, indicate theatrical release; thus the confusion. Sorry. If you enjoy a high energy 'fun' action movie then it's certainly worth catching.

I'm watching it now.
It's actually quite good.

It's funny. What's wrong with Vin Diesel's acting?
Seems quite good to me.

I saw that movie in college and it's on my list of the top 5 worst movies ever. THere wasn't dialogue, just a constant flow of one-liners.

Great movie for a drinking game.

Back