Value of Linus Tech Media benchmarking / reviews *pretend spawn

Thinking more about it, this kind of attack may be less effective on users who don't have massive WAN and LAN bandwidth. 700MB probably comes in more or less instantly on their network. A normal user on a normal network may notice that the file is taking a long time to download and get suspicious.

3rd party investigation cleared them for what its worth
Wow. You mean the law firm Linus hired to investigate it found no evidence of it happening yet go in to no details on how the accusations are wrong? Shocked. I am shocked.

This obviously clear LTT of everything even though it explains nothing except that it's in no way LTT's fault and none of it happened.

Shouldn't they be suing the accusers for defamation? Why aren't they?

Wow. You mean the law firm Linus hired to investigate it found no evidence of it happening yet go in to no details on how the accusations are wrong? Shocked. I am shocked.

This obviously clear LTT of everything even though it explains nothing except that it's in no way LTT's fault and none of it happened.

Shouldn't they be suing the accusers for defamation? Why aren't they?

While I don't disagree with you I would ask what is the point of suing someone with no money?

While I don't disagree with you I would ask what is the point of suing someone with no money?
Vindication? The clearing of your name and reputation?

Paying a law firm to investigate you for something like this is just as effective as putting lipstick on a pig.

Vindication? The clearing of your name and reputation?

Paying a law firm to investigate you for something like this is just as effective as putting lipstick on a pig.
Sure but its just a waste of money. It will cost a lot to go after the person and then it just keeps getting reintroduced into the news cycle.

Then you have people who wont beleive it even if they win the law suit

Maybe not. I think it's reasonable that the law firm documented their process and findings, so as to serve as a potential future legal defense
Yes I agree. they can point to this 3rd party report in any litigation that the original complainant or future ones might bring

Back