Use the FORCE!!

This is the future people. Seriously, this stuff will be popular, and comercial forces will drive its rapid refinement. In the not too distant future we'll have complex interfaces based on mind control alone.

Forget those cool holographics interfaces from the Minority Report that he controls with hands. The same thing will be controlled by your mind within our life times.

This is the future people. Seriously, this stuff will be popular, and comercial forces will drive its rapid refinement. In the not too distant future we'll have complex interfaces based on mind control alone.
and after a 100 years of widespread use this technology, humans will evolve ability to use the real Force...

Great, now the future generations of gamers will be even paler and weaker since they'll be able to stay in bed and game without any need for physical movement :D

So there will soon be a way to game without exercising a single muscle!
Beat me to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I won't lie, I really want to try something like the NIA. Not necessarily for gaming (although I'd use it there too) but for trying to make work go smoother. I'm all about optimizing how I do things, so I have always wondered if something like this would let me be more efficient...

Back