Universe is just too queer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never have the pages of Richard Feynman compelled me to don arseless black leather pants and prance around the streets singing a medely of George Micheal and the Backstreet Boys.... :?

Shogun said:
Never have the pages of Richard Feynman compelled me to don arseless black leather pants and prance around the streets singing a medely of George Micheal and the Backstreet Boys.... :?

EWW!!! George Michael almost ok... but the BBQ boys?!! EWW!!

london-boy said:
Shogun said:

You know whats wierd? My racist boderline homophobic step brother quite likes the BackDoor boys. Hell, he liked some Nsync songs. He admits it, and he's a huge Metalica/Slayer fan type.

sytaylor said:
london-boy said:
Shogun said:

You know whats wierd? My racist boderline homophobic step brother quite likes the BackDoor boys. Hell, he liked some Nsync songs. He admits it, and he's a huge Metalica/Slayer fan type.

I listen to Muse and Metallica and Bjork and all kinds of generally considered "straight" music...

Your brother is.. well... your brother... So i'm not surprised he's into gay stuff but trying to hide his personality behind homopobia.

By 'Tallica/Slayer I meant metal snob. The type who will only listen to metal, and bradish anythign else as girly music.

Lol! Is it me or has everyone who posted in this thread given the Backside Boys a different name?

london-boy said:
sytaylor said:
By 'Tallica/Slayer I meant metal snob. The type who will only listen to metal, and bradish anythign else as girly music.

But he likes the Bareback Boys.

Hence my point, his liking of the Bumstreet Boys is strange against that backdrop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back