Uncharted 4 discussion [PS4] (read first post) [2016]

Noooooo and I'm stuck in hospital for the next few days. Blargh!

Me want uncharted 4 nao.

Ah hopefully my PS4 does able to auto preload in rest mode. People says it's hit or miss

Restart the Ps4 sometimes it gets stuck, you should be able to preload
Any idea how to make sure it's downloading without physical access to ps4 and without remote play?

I'm stupidly forgot to update the android modded remoteplay.

Only 10gb left :)
Any idea how to make sure it's downloading without physical access to ps4 and without remote play?

I'm stupidly forgot to update the android modded remoteplay.

If you have the Ps4 set to rest you can go here https://store.playstation.com log-in, go to download list and set the game you want to download on your Ps4 to the download que. It works without having access to your Ps4, you just need to have it in rest mode.

Quick question: How much time to download 14.2 Gbytes on a ~1.5 Mbit/s Internet connection? :runaway:

A bit more than two and a half hours, around 158 minutes (assuming the speed is stable), could be anywhere between 150-170 minutes depending on your connection.

A bit more than two and a half hours, around 158 minutes (assuming the speed is stable), could be anywhere between 150-170 minutes depending on your connection.
If only. You must have missed the Mbit/s part...

It's ~21 hours (to download the first part of the whole game, probably the first level...)

Done downloading, almost 55gigs
201605082048267ykoe.png

Now the wait begins. The good thing about digital is that it's patched and ready :)

I'll wait a few weeks for it to go on sale.

Could have ordered it for $48 plus tax on Amazon but it should be even cheaper in a few weeks. By then there should be walkthroughs posted.

It's basically the worst time to release such a huge game. Kids will want to play it instead of going to school or bed and piss off their mothers. Adults will skip work/study/anything and piss off someone else. I think Sony's Grand Masterplan is to ruin everyone's relationships and professional lives, the breakdown of society as we know it.

Last edited:
Back