Uncharted 4 discussion [PS4] (read first post) [2016]

I rush home from a late showing of Civil War and boot it up and woah.. there is no Uncharted music on the menu screen :no:

You work hard, earn money, buy a ps4, wait for years of making and delays, preorder it for months, preload 50gb, ready for the day and then finally when #Uncharted4 releases: you have to go out of town for two days :-/ -_- -_- -_- !!!!

Unfair !!!!

Oh, and yeah, all of u should jump off the highest cliff in the game and die !!!!!!

You work hard, earn money, buy a ps4, wait for years of making and delays, preorder it for months, preload 50gb, ready for the day and then finally when #Uncharted4 releases: you have to go out of town for two days :-/ -_- -_- -_- !!!!

Unfair !!!!

Oh, and yeah, all of u should jump off the highest cliff in the game and die !!!!!!

I'm still stuck in hospital and my friend just send me a photo of him playing MY uncharted 4.

So delicious.

Played through chapters 1&2. This version of uncharted plays unbelievably good. I think I really like how naughty dog has refined the game mechanics including the super smooth character animations. Plot and character building seems to have more emphasis than previous uncharted games, I like that. Really hard to find anything bad to say about this game.

How about it sounds? And the audio option?

Can you please upload the screenshot for audio option?

Sure, audio options are extensive
uncharted4_athiefsend92kqu.png

Bonus gameplay screenshots
uncharted4_athiefsend1skpy.png

uncharted4_athiefsendlxkc2.png

uncharted4_athiefsendh5kty.png

uncharted4_athiefsendkxj4t.png

Unfair !!!!

Open up your firewall/router and use remote play ... ?

I couldn't resist to watch part 1 and 2 on theRadBrad Youtube's channel. Don't want to give too much spoilers here, but impressed with the character animation including the fist fighting. Also the little details, like putting a hand briefly on a wall during a chase to regain your stability.

Played through chapters 1&2. This version of uncharted plays unbelievably good. I think I really like how naughty dog has refined the game mechanics including the super smooth character animations. Plot and character building seems to have more emphasis than previous uncharted games, I like that. Really hard to find anything bad to say about this game.

I'm still early on but yeah. They've nailing everything for me. Homage to the franchise and company history (the bit on the sofa in Nate and Elena's home was absolute genius) and that writing and script. It takes some talent to make what would everything be a mundane conversation about two people's boring day and make it genuinely entertaining.

The controls and animation are superb. I really liked the previous Uncharted games but at times I felt I had to fight to control Nate, particularly in chases but this game it just feels like he does what I want him and that there is a lot of nuance in the controls which is immediately apparent thanks to the animation.

This game has me. Hook, line and sinker.

Back