Uncharted 4 discussion [PS4] (read first post) [2016]

Oh man, screenshot thread is going to blow up in a few days. The Lost Legacy looks so GORGEOUS! Thank god I have a 1TB HDD, so I can freely take as much PNG screenshots as I want. :D

Damn you work, I have to stop playing.

Oh man, screenshot thread is going to blow up in a few days. The Lost Legacy looks so GORGEOUS! Thank god I have a 1TB HDD, so I can freely take as much PNG screenshots as I want. :D

Damn you work, I have to stop playing.
Hook a brother up for some png shots yes:D? Or are you allowed to publicly post now?

Just watched a review and man ND is nuts in their ability to improve on the graphics, some of the locales looked even more epic and densely packed than even UC4, they definitely increased the foliage density in likable situations quite significantly I'd say. The colors are so rich and varied, gonna check out those HDR feeds from Gamersyde now to get some real taste:).

http://gamersyde.com/news_first_steps_the_lost_legacy-19374_en.html

Damn that looks nice :D

Looking forward to the day we can have such visuals without baking AO/Lighting:

1pux59.jpg

That looks very much like UC4 but that's not a bad thing really. I'm guessing they didn't change much to save time, although, facial animation seems improved when compared to UC4 which is a good thing.

Edit: One thing that may have improved is ssr during gameplay?

ssrqsubm.png

^ @0:50 from this video

I'll have to see if they are turning it on and off again like in UC4 :D

Last edited:
Yes, facial animations are awesome, emotions and tiny tiny movements really added up to make a great experience. Better realized performances than in in U4, that's for sure.

I can't wait to see what will they show us in TLOU2.

@Diehard
You're a super star mate:), game is atrociously good looking. I also noticed the use of Bokeh DOF during some gameplay which wasn't present in UC4?

Too spoilery. If you plan to play the game soon, avoid this trailer.

I avoided several last trailers and gameplay videos, which made the game much more enjoyable.

Yeah I've learned my lesson from U4, ND spoil way too much to hype up their games. I've avoided everything but some early gameplay from this to enjoy it more, planning to do the same with TLOU2.

Not sure about spoilers with this one, DF is usually pretty good with spoilers.

Not sure about spoilers with this one, DF is usually pretty good with spoilers.
These buggers spoil most of the environment and visual surprises. Its best tto stay away till u have finished it. its anyways a small game.
Edit: when does the preload begin btw?

Back