Tron 2 Teaser

It's just a game?

Sigh, so another re-interpretation. I have yet to see a re-interpretation of an existing fanchise that turned out better and remained faithful. Maybe this'll be different...

Hope this doesn't leave a bad taste in my mouth like the new Star Trek or Battlestar Galactica...

Regards,
SB

I just want to reiterate: Daft Punk is scoring the movie !!!

Holy crap, Jeff Bridges looks OLD now. :)

Could be a cool movie, though I do hope the kids of today making this movie don't change things just for the sake of changing them, updating them, making them look "better" or more modern etc.

They gotta respect this old classic's...well...legacy. DON'T MUCK IT UP.

Looking forward to seeing this movie.

Sigh, so another re-interpretation. I have yet to see a re-interpretation of an existing fanchise that turned out better and remained faithful. Maybe this'll be different...

Every single sign points to them doing a good job about it...
It's not gonna be about the internet, it'll take place on the same - but considerably upgraded - Encom server that we've visited in the first movie. Oh, with 25 years of evolution on top of it. Then there's Bridges, there's Daft Punk, the images are very true to the original Syd Mead paintings' aesthetics... I'm very optimistic.

Not to mention that beyond the CG world's looks and a few ideas, the original Tron is a bad movie. Bad direction, bad acting, lots of stupid and naive elements...

I hope it includes Tron Guy
tron%20guy-thumb.jpg

They have already fucked it up Star Trek style in that trailer with the 'other' light cycle guy being able to turn off his tail & the 'hero' crash not being a fatal error.

Tron Guy rules! :D

TronGuyWallpaper1024x768.jpg

He took his 30 secs of infamy & ran with it, now he even has a Tron Plane too.
TronGuy-N55ZC-KFRM-1200.jpg

They have already fucked it up Star Trek style in that trailer with the 'other' light cycle guy being able to turn off his tail & the 'hero' crash not being a fatal error.

I'll disagree. The 'game' has evolved since it's 25 years later and now it can cheat to win.

Seems very kewl to me. Can't wait.

Back