Trials: evolution. [xbla]

Btw I added you to our "intelvictoria" account as well which is the one that myself and bunch of people use when playing at work. And then I subsequently shaved a couple seconds off my home time :)

New user generated tracks trailer: Trials Evolution: Player-Made Madness

http://youtu.be/NchGSz-se94

Sweet--Trials is awesome :)

@ Gerry: I predict come a little over a week the top 2 times will be within .1 seconds and the top 3 withing .4.

Btw, go check the leader boards :p (Ps This is the week I go down... good thing I have a week to practice!)

EDIT: Sweet, just got Gold on every track (those insane tracks are HARD to get a Gold on!), no faults on all non-Insane tracks, and Platinums on Easy and Beginning. About 10 tracks away from getting plats on all Medium. I rarely try to do accomplishments in games (heh, only have half the Achievements) but Trials Evo really has a nice graduated challenge system. Love it!

Gerry was 0.2 of a second from knocking me off this week. Andrew was the model of consistency with two 44.7s.

Trials Challenge Week 8 (to Sun July 1st): Archipelago

PHP:
1. Acert93     00 faults   0:42.8
2. Gerry       00 faults   0:43.0
3a. Andrew      00 faults   0:44.7
3b. Andrew      00 faults   0:44.7
4. BanBot2     00 faults   0:45.0
5. Onkl        00 faults   0:47.9
6. RobertR1    00 faults   0:48.4
7. Scott       00 faults   0:54.6
8. Rotmm       01 faults   0:55.6
9. Bad2B25     07 faults   1:15.4

First come, first serve in course selection... 2 weeks again sound good to everyone?

Gerry was 0.2 of a second from knocking me off this week. Andrew was the model of consistency with two 44.7s.

Trials Challenge Week 8 (to Sun July 1st): Archipelago

PHP:
1. Acert93     00 faults   0:42.8
2. Gerry       00 faults   0:43.0
3a. Andrew      00 faults   0:44.7
3b. Andrew      00 faults   0:44.7
4. BanBot2     00 faults   0:45.0
5. Onkl        00 faults   0:47.9
6. RobertR1    00 faults   0:48.4
7. Scott       00 faults   0:54.6
8. Rotmm       01 faults   0:55.6
9. Bad2B25     07 faults   1:15.4

First come, first serve in course selection... 2 weeks again sound good to everyone?

Huh???

I just got home today. I guess my time is from a while back.

Yep, and it is taunting you to devote some serious gaming time to Trials :p

So B2B, what track do you want to do for our next challenge?

Yep, and it is taunting you to devote some serious gaming time to Trials :p

So B2B, what track do you want to do for our next challenge?

Really don't know enough of the tracks. I'm going to concentrate on leveling up my bikes and skills first and then try to seriously take some of you on.

I'm happy to be in the Top 3 as there is a lot of skill in here and I have limited time. I want to pick up Dragon's Dogma and Lollipop Chainsaw.

Had a good go this week but couldn't quite get my time down enough. Switched to the 450cc in a last gasp attempt which almost paid off but couldn't quite get there.

How about banbot jnr picking the track this time around?

I am heading off to dinner, so I will ask him and watch as he dances around the table in excitement ;)

BanBot2 chooses: Harbor Havok (Medium Difficulty, Collateral Damage Category).

Last night I finally did it: Platinum medals on every Beginner, Easy, Medium, and Hard track. The last course on Hard, Trials of something or another, was driving me nuts! Sadly, there is no way I am doing this on the Extreme tracks :( No Faulting those tracks is impossible for me.

@ sebbbi: Awesome game dude, awesome game. When is my DLC :D

I'll second that :)
I don't even have gold on all tracks, so no way I'll get platinum :)

So my hat of to you Acert, because you have well and trully kicked my ass in this game ;-) I'll just get back to Forza, were I don't suck completely ;-)

ps: Would anyone be interested in a "competition" similar to what Acert has been running here in Trails.Evo, in Forza 4? (Someone picks a track, car/car class and we see who gets the best lap time)

I'll post this in the Forza thread as well, so we don't derail this thread.

Acert. Do you have the results for the last challenge?

Had an hour spare time and thought about playing some more trials...what a blast! This is one of those games where you need to be careful not to get addicted :)
I did not remember that this game is so funny! Crazy sense of humor...just finished a track and got 3 rockets from the ceiling and everything explodes...ha ha ha

Origins of Pain DLC is out!!!!

Also, I love the dash change where it recommends top user contributed content--slick!

I didn't even know there was DLC until Robert told me yesterday. It was very poorly advertised on xbox live. I'm gonna get it now that I know.

Back