Trauma Center: Second Opinion comes to Wii.

I heard that the reason that they had to make Red Steel's aiming have you point to the edge of the screen was because if they centered it then your hand would shake too much. Wouldn't this game have that type of problem (never played the previous one).

nintenho said:
I heard that the reason that they had to make Red Steel's aiming have you point to the edge of the screen was because if they centered it then your hand would shake too much. Wouldn't this game have that type of problem (never played the previous one).

The DPD is very precise. Red Steel doesn't have any problems. The game that had the problem was Metroid Prime 3. MP3 is coming out this year so I'm positive the problem willl be fixed. It's not a fundamental problem of the controlller. Also the sensitivity can be adjusted so it really won't be an issue. For Trauma Center you might have to hold the Wii control using a overhand grip kinda like a pencil or paintbrush.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really waiting for this one, but hopefuly they will add difficulty settings. The first one (on the DS) can be really frustrating sometimes. Oh, and without going into storyline spoilers, I hope there are more "normal" operations this time around.

Back