Tomb Raider Legend X360/PC screenshots

Why? I can't say for sure, but I expect it has to do with how out-of-touch gamers were getting with Lara. Maybe they aren't interested in the mega-boobed star very much and a makeover draws some attention back.

Inane_Dork said:
Why? I can't say for sure, but I expect it has to do with how out-of-touch gamers were getting with Lara. Maybe they aren't interested in the mega-boobed star very much and a makeover draws some attention back.

Still, I feel it wasn't necessary to change Lara's facial features. The current Lara feels like an imposter to me. :(

New?

0000000095-L-0dfcca0.jpg

There's a few more with todays date at this site (even though i think theyve been released for awhile):

http://www.360monster.com/mediaview.php?id=0000000095

Had we already confirmed self shadowing?

Last time we checked, the Xbox version of the game was running at 60 fps while the Xbox 360 version ran at half that. Is this still the case for the final version, do you prefer to sacrifice the framerate in exchange of better visuals?

Morgan Gray: The FPS difference is basically due to the fact that by going HD we are pushing more pixels at a higher resolution in order to do per pixel lighting that gives us our real time lighting effects. HD has a significant impact to performance. That being said, we are extremely happy with how the game looks and feels on 360, and fan reaction to what they have seen seems to support that call.

http://interviews.teamxbox.com/xbox/1511/Tomb-Raider-Legend-Interview/p3/

Xbox 360 30fps.

Personally it looks like the enviroments geometry could of been ripped from a PS2 version they could of been making, they just beefed up all the texture trying to hide that fact.

Some of the newer shots look okay, reminds me of low budget mid 90's CGI for some reason, it has to do with the lighting and the bump mapping.

I hate the Motion-Blur effect on the x360 Games,it's looks blurred and some time
it has the same charakter as PS2 Graphic,it looks as a transparent shadow graphic
or double Pictures.It is not a real Motion-Blur like Movies,and Tomb Raider on x360
looks not good with this.

The more screens I see, the more I think they should remodel Lara, as she's a bit too polygonal to me...

Back