This years results came in.

JF_Aidan_Pryde said:
What are you studying and at which uni?

I got my results in as well. I averaged 76 this session. I'm doing Comp Eng at UNSW.

VUT Footscray Park.
Computer Science and Mathemetics.

I'm into my 2nd year now. :D

Might I add that my first year was done by doing Software Development Diploma which the results above are taken from.
So I get RPL or whatever and they transfer those results into CS&M.

drspangle said:
What do all those distictions etc convert ito in terms of A,B,C etc? Thats all we get here.

HD = highest ranking.
D = 2nd highest.
C = good pass.
P = pass.

Forgot the rest.

As we are celebrating exam results...

I got my results for my Open University Degree.

I'm now the owner of higher second BSc (Hons) Open.

In the 5 years since I started I've managed to ship something like 5 games, 3 books and do 1 degree...

Just in time for my 29th birthday

Happy Happy Joy Joy

:D :D

Congrats man.
Also please make more games. I have $100 AUD saved which I'm going to buy a game with. It had better be one of your games. :D

DeanoC said:
As we are celebrating exam results...

I got my results for my Open University Degree.

I'm now the owner of higher second BSc (Hons) Open.

In the 5 years since I started I've managed to ship something like 5 games, 3 books and do 1 degree...

Just in time for my 29th birthday

Happy Happy Joy Joy

:D :D

K.I.L.E.R said:
Congrats man.
Also please make more games. I have $100 AUD saved which I'm going to buy a game with. It had better be one of your games. :D

Haven't you played Silent Hill2 (PC), he made it.....see his name in credits... :D

I've heard of the game but never played it.

Deepak said:
K.I.L.E.R said:
Congrats man.

Haven't you played Silent Hill2 (PC), he made it.....see his name in credits... :D

Back