This is why XBL greater than any other Online Service

how about that... games do make people agressive.

although, he never hits the Xbox lol.... gotta admire his love, or care for the money :D

does everybody within a server hears what one says? damn.... must be anoying to play with him.

LMAO hahaha, I've never even played on Live but this makes me want to.

II'g love to play against that kid, just so I could lay into him and tell him what a loser freak he is, haha that's great

almost as good as "BOOM headshot!!"

II'g love to play against that kid, just so I could lay into him and tell him what a loser freak he is, haha that's great

I hope you're joking. If you're not it's people like YOU who make others act like that. The whole problem with online services is there are tons of jerks who are constantly and even viciously insulting and mocking others till the breaking point. Sometimes there's just no accounting for people. I really do hope you're joking.

dskneo said:
does everybody within a server hears what one says? damn.... must be anoying to play with him.

You can 'mute' other players easily, very similar to CS:S. I guess you can make it so you are only talking to your team as well.

Personally I prefer BF2's "rank" design. Squad members chat to eachother, Squad Leaders hear their Squad and can talk to the Squad OR the Commander. Commanders can talk to the Squad Leader.

Squad Members <=> Squad Leader <=> Commander

Very orderly.

Also prevent all the audio spam.

Mefisutoferesu said:
I hope you're joking. If you're not it's people like YOU who make others act like that. The whole problem with online services is there are tons of jerks who are constantly and even viciously insulting and mocking others till the breaking point. Sometimes there's just no accounting for people. I really do hope you're joking.

You shouldn't take Online games so seriously dude. If you don't like someone, you can mute them. I personally see no problems with trash talking aslong as it doesn't become race related. It can make matches more intense and fun.

To be honest the Live community is "over the top" trash talking on most games I play. (Not to mention the notion of "tea bagging" is really pushing peoples buttons :( )Thats why I play less then I use too. Dont get me wrong, I like live and the concept etc. but you need to find players that take game playing the same as you do. Sure you have the competitive spirit and some trash talking but it seems to often it goes to far. (personal, racest, etc.)

I have come to the point if Im playing Halo 2 on a deathmatch (non team) then I mute the game as soon as it begins and only turn it on at the end of the match. Even then you hear a good dose of "trashtalking" after the games over.

I mainly play with a group of friends that I either know or have played with over time and it makes the experience much better. You play this game to have fun, dont let the immature players (Im being nice here :) ) ruin your experience.

P.S. I agree with Acert on the BF2 chatter. I think that squad based, commander etc. communication really streamlines alot of this and really shines when everyone is on the same page. I'm just a little disappointed that its really hard to find a good server that really takes advantage of it :/

So trash talking makes online gaming better?
icon_rolleyes.gif

Only in the mind of people who enjoy such childish acts.

I guess everybody's heard about sore losers, and similarly, there are also sore winners as well, ie those that talk smack about the people they won over.

This freak of a kid actually manages to be both at once.

I couldn't watch it all, almost burst into laughter in the office :LOL:

this was good, I had a friend similar to that once... but after a while it wasn't much fun playing against him... he had to have a few hours chilling out period after, and stopped playing later on for good...

some people just can't take it

Back