Things that you are sick of hearing people talk about:

Politics, economy, job/school, their private problems (except for good friends, there I'll listen to anything as there's a different vibe involved).

hupfinsgack said:
The Bird Flu. I wish the media frenzy would die down

Oh, our loving government just decided to sink another 70 million € of our tax money into related research... :rolleyes:

I really hate idiocy like this. Like in one of our best-selling yellow-press "Bild" - the article was "Which birds of passage are the most dangerous now?" with pictures of different birds and rating below them! Totally insane!

...How god is good, that jesus loves, salvation, sin (and forgiveness thereof), and so on. All that shit!

_xxx_ said:
I really hate idiocy like this. Like in one of our best-selling yellow-press "Bild" - the article was "Which birds of passage are the most dangerous now?" with pictures of different birds and rating below them! Totally insane!

:LOL: yeah Bild is always a good laugh. I recommend reading http://www.bildblog.de/ . The website is dedicated to spotting wrong or badly researched articles in Bild. A really funny read.

nintenho said:
That Lost is a good show
I never really got into this show, but I have to admit that the concept is genious. They have so much room for character development, can create whatever they want in the flashbacks, and really should never run into a creative wall.

OT, but Futurama is another show that has an incredibly versatile premise. They can do whatever they want, make fun of our 21st century ways, create bizarre aliens, whatever.

- Un-educated, pseudo science talk about the differences between the sexes.

- People always talking about education and school, as the sort of standard fallback topic just before the weather, when you have nothing else to talk about (at least in my age group and country).
Sure it's important, and everyone should have one, but let's face it, it's one of the most boring and futile subjects to make smalltalk about.

...comedy

I am sick of hearing people talk about the things they are sick of hearing.

Some wise guy is going to tell me he is sick of people talking about people talking about the things that they are sick of hearing. Ad nauseum.

I best put a smiley on this post before someone takes me seriously.
On second thoughts I can't be bothered.

Tahir2 said:

Some wise guy is going to tell me he is sick of people talking about people talking about the things that they are sick of hearing. Ad nauseum.

:LOL:

Tahir2 said:

BLAH!

Back