The Swapper (critically acclaimed) [PS4, XO, WU]

Cyan

orange
Legend
Supporter
The game is coming out today. You control a female stranded aboard an abandoned research station.

It is going to be released today for the XOne.

I played it months ago, it was free on ps+. Got stuck in an impossible bit, couple hours in, and never touched it again. Looked good though, the little bit I played.

I played it months ago, it was free on ps+. Got stuck in an impossible bit, couple hours in, and never touched it again. Looked good though, the little bit I played.
It's not impossible, trust me. There is always a solution in this great game.

Some of us are born with a talent to be gamers. But you dedicate yourself to have fun because that's what games are for

Judging by the video it doesn't seem to be a difficult game, plus it runs as smooth as silk. Is it a very challenging game?
Don't be fooled by how it looks or run. It's a pure puzzle-platform game. Some puzzles can be very hard or you can be lucky and find the solution pretty quickly. I was very proud to find the solution of some of them actually.

Don't be fooled by how it looks or run. It's a pure puzzle-platform game. Some puzzles can be very hard or you can be lucky and find the solution pretty quickly. I was very proud to find the solution of some of them actually.
Ok I see.. I shall check the price tonight, because depending on it I will get the game or not. I don't have much XBL Rewards points and want to purchase a game DSoup recommended to me some time ago. Banished: http://www.gog.com/game/banished

as for the comment to @London-boy I was jesting around

Well in this day and age.... Ain't nobody got time for that! :nope:

Just kidding. I'll go back to it one day, I have so many games still to go through.

Yeah, I got stuck at an 'impossible bit' and ended up checking youtube and then "aahhhh" - once you 'get it' it's pretty good.

Lovely game. Came away from it feeling pretty clever. Given its indie budget It's obviously not been as mercilessly focus-tested as something like Portal 2, so expect to bang your head against a brick wall from time to time.

Back