The super great too good to pass up deals thread.

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
I'm still someday hoping to upgrade my PC, so I have been keeping an eye out for any bargains. Then I thought a thread where people who found bargains could post 'em for other members to see might not be the most stupid thought I had today.

What do you think? Just a thread to post up good tech deals you come across on the web and feel like sharing, potential or just mental masturbation about upgrading?

What's with the sudden last sentence that caught me off guard
Sorry, I tend to be a bit of an overly passionate guy about everything and Bubbles is almost ALWAYS on my mind and it's driving me a little nuts. So thinking of upgrading her is sort of "mental masturbation" for me since it's just a self-indulgent luxury that ultimately ends up an empty experience. Sorry for the over share, but that's sort of just me.

Perhaps it should be split up in two. One for the US and one for EU.
I'd agree, but I know the admin/mods prefer less over more and I think one thread for deals for all would be fine. People can add "US only" or "EU only" in the title or body of the message I just want a place where people who find great deals but have no use for them have a place to post them up so others can be tempted/learn about them.

I've just had too many times lately where I hear about great deals too late, so I'm being lazy and making everyone do the work for me...except that I plan to post up a lot of great deals I find because I find a LOT of them lately while dream hunting my upgrades. ;)

Perhaps it should be split up in two. One for the US and one for EU.

At least for us E.U. residents not to get depressed for each and every U.S. deal we'd see in here.

Ok, as soon as I get them I'll get on that PC straight away! (<-Unfortunately only met sarcastically, I'm not in a position to actually give you a gaming PC as much as I'd like to. So please don't bother not sending me zero photos.)

Back