The Order: 1886

5 out of those i uploaded
21123708441_105f106950_o.png

20493273934_c52240d480_o.png

21105819122_558bc23299_o.png

20494742893_fb7fbfabf0_o.png

20927673470_14d5b697e4_o.png

The rest here and here

Just wanted to say that RAD's siggraph presentations are very very good material and demonstrate a lot of the various visual elements and their effect on the overall look.

There's also quite a lot of in-depth technical explanations on the asset production, and some insights on how animation blending works and what requirements are there for the individual motion clips. Highly recommended stuff, not just for people in the industry.

Copying a whopping 86 pngs from the following chapters (played till the first part of the airship level). My god, i forgot how good this games looks. I also forgot about the horrendous pacing in the first half of the game, god damn the game drags... Will crop and upload about 60 of them. PNG does this game justice.

Yeah still looks great. Actually, after playing it again (i didn't play through it for months), i think it's the best looking game in any platform (PC included), yes it has some faults visually but the overall package is beyond anything I've seen both in motion and stills. Everything looks like they belong in each scene. Really hard to fault their material use in the game. Some teasers of my upcoming post, uploading 66 PNG captures with my connection is a nightmare...
theorder_1886_2015090epsxq.png

theorder_1886_2015090bvs31.png

theorder_1886_2015090jisf2.png

theorder_1886_2015090gusr1.png

theorder_1886_201509075s8l.png

theorder_1886_2015090dxs7n.png

Edit: Ok done, you can see all of them here: https://forum.beyond3d.com/threads/console-games-screenshot-thread-no-56k.47264/page-7

Last edited:
I'm looking to pick this up as a Black Friday special, if anyone sees any good BF deals on it let me know. Thanks.

It's a gorgeous game for sure... still haven't seen anything yet on the consoles (PC as well) that match the level of CGI detail/appeal in realtime. Sure there were tradeoffs and parlor tricks on achieving this on PS4... but Ready at Dawn should be commended for coming up with unique ways of getting the look/feel out of budget hardware.

Anyhow, I have seen most GameStops in my area carrying it for $29 dollars. Maybe Black Friday will have it for the price that you're looking for.

Having a US account (for someone outside the US) is a right pain in the ass and not really an ideal solution.

Why? Just keep that account activated in the background [so that it shares its games to your primary account], and fill it up with PSN Wallet cards when needed [cdkeys.com is a good place to get them]. Having a background US account is a best way to get cheaper games [and since you are not activley logged in it all the time, you can give "guest" access to it to your friends [who can chip in on game purchases]]. It's a win-win scenario.

But isn't this ilegal? Especially if you get games cheaper?

In steam it was. How about psn?

I think Sony can ban you for doing that, although the chances are very, very slim as quite a few people are doing this and it would bad PR for them to do a move like that. Some people share the same account and buy games for one account and they can both play the same game in different consoles. If Sony didn't want any of that to happen they wouldn't have that loophole in the system in the first place. It's sort of like a selling point, but not officially, for some people.

Shuhei Yoshida himself also casually said he use multiple PSN account across different region to get the most out of PlayStation :)

heck, some JP-only service (niconico douga) have English license agreement when register from English PS4 with fake JP account lol.

But isn't this ilegal? Especially if you get games cheaper?

This is 100% legal, you will NEVER get banned for this. This was introduced to Playstation so that users can easily share their games with their family members [since you have to give your login info, you better take care who you give it to :D]. PS3 started with FIVE activations per account, but that was lowered to two after few years. PS4 supports one activation, so each purchased game can be played by 2 players at the same time [one via activated console, one via guest login].

Also, purchasing games from distant PSN stores is something everyone does. Why do you think PSN wallet cards are always #1-3 on US Amazon? Worldwide users are buying them. :) The only limitation of buying foreign games is that DLC has to be also purchased from that region. MP server locations are not tied to purchase region.

Even if you really cheat with creation of "ghost" accounts, you will not get banned for this. Sony will just remotely deactivate the "ghost version" of that account if the console is connected to the web [rest of account can be used fine].

[Ghosting account is a tactic of activating account in the background and then "delinking account from all consoles" using the PSN web interface. After delinking is done, the user can go and activate account on another console, leaving the previous activation "active" in a ghost state. This way one game can be played simultaneously on 3 consoles [activated console, guest user, ghost user] . Sony recently introduced new online check for ghost accounts. If the console is connected to the web, that ghost activation will be just turned off. Now ghosting works only for offline consoles.]

After all this is said and done, even if you don't want to share your purchases with anyone, having a background US account is a good thing.

Last edited:
btw from what i understand, xbox one also allow that trick and it works even better, the game license works across region. So Forza Horizon 2 JP also give you US version. DLC works everywhere.

about Amazon US PSN, even the amazon not care you use fake US address lol i was buying 5x10 USD PSN cards and blocked by amazon. They asked my credit card detail, complete with scan of ID card. I send it, they approve it :D

Back