The old and unwieldy GTA4 thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, 16 pages of discussion for EA Sports titles last year is not much discussion then ;)
On this forum, sure, but elsewhere?

I repeat: Very few people think many games run better on 360. Whether you look at articles or forums, the rationale you always see is "poor optimization" when it's worse on PS3, and "superior hardware" when it's better.

Okay, I'm zipping this thread up as an unwieldy mess. For discussion on the actual game, not the platforms it's running on, feel free to create a new GTA thread, and I'll make sure unwanted talk doesn't pollute it. IMO the comparison talk has been done now and doesn't warrant any further talk; all that's been coming up over the past pages is fanboy warisms. If anyone wants to consider the technical differences between platforms and possible hardware reasons, not that I think that's possible with such tiddly differences, there's a technology forum to post in, but you'd better stay technical and not gripe about who's a fan of what platform they are and how the internet is entirely prejudiced - those aren't topics for any of the Embedded 3D forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back