The Last Story

This reads like you're bringing a lot of baggage from other forums. SedentaryJourney said:

...and...

So I don't know how you read that and yet get to this...
If you say gameplay looks like Halo, and you love Halo, everyone's going to know what you're talking about regards gameplay, and no-one's going to take that as trolling! Or if you compare the cover mechanics of Gears to a game, or Uncharted's cover mechanics to a game, you're just describing the new game in terms of other known quantities. Nowt wrong with that, and it's a darned sight better than trying to describe every game from scratch without making reference to prior, common experience!

I was referring to things I have seen at large. Everywhere i have gone where there was discussion on this game, (primarily news posted on news sites and video posts on videos sistes) have been ransacked with people trying to make it out to be a copy of pretty much every recently popular RPG from FFXII to Mass Effect when it is not. It gets tiresome after a while especially when you try to explain it to them and they respond with hostility and never back up the statement.

Also, I assure you that what you say about how people would respond to that Killzone 2, Halo statement will not com to pass. Making that kind of statement would get flames spewing everywhere in most places. It is insulting to others when you say something that would allude to something they like being a copy of something else when it is not the case.

I also made it clear in the first post that I did no want that type of discussion in here because I have seen that it leads to conflict. Did you read my first post? I would not have put that there if I had not seen this exact thing so often. I speak from knowledge and understanding. I did not put it in bold just for decoration.

He did 2 of the things I said not to in his first post. I find it hard to believe that was coincidence. There was no way he could have missed where I had that written especially since I wrote in bold.

Last edited by a moderator:
He did 2 of the things I said not to in his first post. I find it hard to believe that was coincidence. There was no way he could have missed where I had that written especially since I wrote in bold.
SedentaryJourney did neither. He didn't talk aboutt his being an HD game. He didn't condescendingly compare it to his favourite games, but was just explaining his understanding of this game in relation to other games he knew.

Reading your PM about the infraction, I've had enough. You don't know how to play nice and every thread you start ends up in a stupid OT argument as you bitch about everyone. You don't belong here.

Back