The FrameRate Police

Is Quake Wars listed? It was a long time since I played that game, but I remember a framerate lock there, either in local multiplayer mode or online multiplayer (don't recall which). Pretty sure you weren't capped in both modes; it was like, an either-or type of situation IIRC...

It's good to join this group rather than just rely on the review appearing, as it seems devs can restrict which curators show up on their store pages. If you're part of the group it will always show.

It's good to join this group rather than just rely on the review appearing, as it seems devs can restrict which curators show up on their store pages. If you're part of the group it will always show.
Why are devs allowed to do that? Seems completely ridiculous.

Why are devs allowed to do that?
You could potentially use curating to grief a developer, but it would require a serious commitment by the griefer. Then again, griefers HAVE shown serious commitment in the past, so maybe there's a legitimate need for this? *shrug*

I would argue that if a dev is being grieved then there's probably a reason and I would like to see that and decide for myself.

The reason could be something like gamergaters griefing a "SJW" developer for example. I wouldn't consider such a situation as a particularly legitimate exercise of free speech.

Trolls are universal. Best thing to do is ignore them. :p
Unfortunately Tapatalk shows posts of ignored members and the only one I have on ignore unfortunately recently made a return.

Back