The big question New TV or PC hardware?

digitalwanderer said:
Easy answer; yes.
yep.gif

london-boy said:
Err he can't get his router to work, let alone "Swap motherboards" :p

No no, MY router works (unlike somebody we don't have to mention). I'm just having fun fiddling with the port forwarding stuff, since the guide was written for an old firmware version.

I think unkie digi should buy me both!

sytaylor said:
No no, MY router works (unlike somebody we don't have to mention). I'm just having fun fiddling with the port forwarding stuff, since the guide was written for an old firmware version.

No.

sytaylor said:
"Unkie Digi" can't even talk his wife into letting him get a new monitor for $115us and I have no clue how I'll explain the 200Gb HD that's coming today that I blew $87 on....but I needed it. :oops:

Unkie Digi gotta get himself a job, is there any way to actually earn money writing? :-|

EDITED BITS: I am however getting a couple of three pair of new shoes today, as well as looking at a new kitchen table set and picking up some herbal home remedies (
ylsmoke.gif
)....so I guess it's just a matter of priorities.

Sorry, I didn't want it to sound like I got my hat out and my kids are going hungry. That ain't the case, but we're knocking down all our bills so un-neccessary spending is a huge no-no and my wife has got a bit of a sore spot on me spending money on PCs. (But in fairness to her with me it IS justified, in fairness to me if I didn't do what I did I'd still have a P60Mhz Packard Bell that I'd be fighting the kids for time to use...it balances out. )

i can give you a new videocard a monitor and some other gear if you want

well, you even get 2 FLIGHT TICKETs free also to the sunny and o so nice colombia

you only have to bring me a litle bag of powder sugar thats all :)

Back