Temporary Mods for E3

london-boy said:
Wait a second... Guden is banned?! :oops: He has a "Naughty Boy!" tag, meaning he's banned... Gee it really is a zero tolerance policy, he's one of the "good ones" usually...

Well, there was some bickering in a now locked Nintendo thread in which he got mixed up. I don't know if that's the reason though.

The rules are the rules and nobody is exempt, but bare in mind that we have two ban-sticks: ban from console section and ban full-stop.

I don't go into the cosole forum much but I have always wanted to post

"Which conxsole is best ? I wish to buy one for my small nephew who cannot afford or use a PC "

as a topic. :D Might postpone it for a couple of weeks though.

(Seriously and on-topic now)

More bans as far as i can see.... It will be funny to open threads on here when E3 is over titled "Did you get banned for E3?". There really are quite a few big posters banned at the moment at least from the console forum, Joe and Guden being an example, though Guden is still with us under his older username (he knows i'm talking about him)...

We should go around and check who has a "Naughty Boy!" tag...

dizietsma said:
I don't go into the cosole forum much but I have always wanted to post

"Which conxsole is best ? I wish to buy one for my small nephew who cannot afford or use a PC "

as a topic. :D Might postpone it for a couple of weeks though.
Damn it, now I am sooo tempted to post up that question! :LOL:

london-boy said:
(Seriously and on-topic now)

More bans as far as i can see.... It will be funny to open threads on here when E3 is over titled "Did you get banned for E3?". There really are quite a few big posters banned at the moment at least from the console forum, Joe and Guden being an example, though Guden is still with us under his older username (he knows i'm talking about him)...

We should go around and check who has a "Naughty Boy!" tag...

There's a username, but also a member description like that. Should be the same guy.

digitalwanderer said:
Damn it, now I am sooo tempted to post up that question! :LOL:
You're so much tempted by a Tempaban, hey?

I can fix the situation, if you ask, Digi, you know.
Remember that I'm always here for you, to cause you pain and shatter your dreams.

:p

london-boy said:
Wow, the console forum is absolutely immaculate even today, after the whole Sony E3 conference... Vysez and the others are certainly doing a great job! Should ALWAYS be like this.
You think that because all you guys are a bunch of tools,:LOL: I Aways see the Console forum as a realtime Monty Python skit.

Back