in last week when you killed the dog

bilde

killed the dog ?
why did you do it

bilde

he did sit on her when hi

bilde

i know you were hi in the wake of my mother-in-law

Not quite as bad as the theatre that accidently started screening Paranormal Activity 4 in a theatre full of kids expecting to see Madagascar 3! Apparently the movie actually starts with one of the nastiest bits of Paranormal Activity 3 as well.

http://ca.movies.yahoo.com/blogs/mo...-paranormal-activity-4-instead-190228288.html

Someone in that article actually claimed the PA series is the "scariest series since The Exorcist."

I'm not sure if they're kidding or not.

Not sure why the parents remained in their seats with their kids when it was obvious the wrong movie was screening. Were there armed guards stationed at all doorways, standing by to gun down anyone attempting to leave? :rolleyes:

Not sure why the parents remained in their seats with their kids when it was obvious the wrong movie was screening. Were there armed guards stationed at all doorways, standing by to gun down anyone attempting to leave? :rolleyes:

Maybe try reading the link. :)

From the link...

According to a blog from Yahoo! Movies U.K., the parents grabbed their kids and ran from the theater. They suspected something was amiss when the opening scene of "Paranormal Activity 4" featured (SPOILER ALERT) a corpse hurtling toward the camera. The little kids, who were expecting sassy penguins and talking zebras, weren't amused.

So yes, I'm assuming most or all of the parents grabbed their kids and rushed out. :)

Regards,
SB

Back