Tekken 8 [PS5, XBSX|S, PC]

What did you want to see?
This game has taken the fighting community by a storm for a reason.
If this didn't capture you, then fighting games in general can't show you anything that can justify an investment of your time and it is fine.

To the contrary for me the menu is the most comprehensive and most feature packed I ve seen. It even gives you the option to bookmark your favorite or most used modes (or remove the ones you use the least), which are listed in the first tab for quick access. If all you use is online Rank and local VS then you can just have those two being visible

Last edited:
What did you want to see?
This game has taken the fighting community by a storm for a reason.
If this didn't capture you, then fighting games in general can't show you anything that can justify an investment of your time and it is fine.

To the contrary for me the menu is the most comprehensive and most feature packed I ve seen. It even gives you the option to bookmark your favorite or most used modes (or remove the ones you use the least), which are listed in the first tab for quick access. If all you use is online Rank and local VS then you can just have those two being visible
yep from i have seen so far is creme de la creme of the fighting games, it seriously super impressive in what shape this game has been delivered. Tons of options, modes and customisations, roster is fantastic and gameplay is addictive as always.

I loved these games back in the 90s. My dad always hated the end of match announcements. He was always easily angered by video games. :D

I am very disappointed with the Ghost Battles. I downloaded ghosts from the very top of the Leaderboards and the AI is simply broken. They play like super easy difficultly modes. I m literally tapping left punch and they just die

I am very disappointed with the Ghost Battles. I downloaded ghosts from the very top of the Leaderboards and the AI is simply broken. They play like super easy difficultly modes. I m literally tapping left punch and they just die
I read that some of the players at the top of the rankings got there by power boosting and people were calling them out to be banned.

Maybe this has something to do with that?

I downloaded a few more including the ghost of someone who is a known top Howarang main and participated in Evo.
His ghost is certainly not as bad, but it is still considerably weak compared to how he actually plays.
It is not even a challenge for me but in an actual fight he would have obliterated me

This fighting gem is actually a phenomenon. The work that has been put in it in every department is outstanding. It deserves a whole discussion. I got it day one and I confidently can say that it is better than any Tekken (or any fighting game for that matter) that has ever been released in their corresponding generations.

It is actually so good that, unlike fighting games that came in the past been treated as a niche genre, this has to be put next to games that got GOTY awards and treatments.

The only downside is that it lost some of its initial identity, but that is irrelevant with how well this is made
😂 After all that back and forth you did with me over nothing you finally came around eh?!

😂 After all that back and forth you did with me over nothing you finally came around eh?!
Well kind of🤣 My complain was regarding the presentation and loss of its identity. I had good impressions regarding the gameplay when I was also in the CNT and the Beta and I think I did post positive impressions about it here.

The game is well made. But I still hold to my initial observation that the game changed too much and lost a lot of it's character in terms of presentation. It doesn't mean it's badly made though. Whatever direction they chose they implemented it very well, even though it departed from what it once was.

I have to agree that after spending more time with the game, I have to revert back to my old worries. I agree with the above video.

When heat engagers is not there the game feels like a blast. But once heat is engaged it is a total mess especially with done characters that are overpowered.

Back