Taking games too far!

Of course it is rather sad that the first thing which went through my mind was "arrow with a magic missile enchantment, puhlease" :)

Oh and obviously the boots of teleportation woulda been best.

K.I.L.E.R said:
Is this real? :LOL:
No, it's from a show on Comedy Central called "Reno911" and is the fictional account of the Reno County sheriff's department.

A great show, well worth hunting up and downloading if you're not fortunate enough to get it locally. ;)

digitalwanderer said:
No, it's from a show on Comedy Central called "Reno911" and is the fictional account of the Reno County sheriff's department.

A great show, well worth hunting up and downloading if you're not fortunate enough to get it locally. ;)

REno911 is soooo cool. My fav episode is them setting out to infiltrate the Burning Man festival...

Is the Burning Man one the one where they all dress up as rather flamboyant homosexuals and then get lost in the desert in their van and busted? :|

I don't think I can pick just one fave, they all have their moments that just slay me.

Definately a great show though, I catch it whenever I can. :)

digitalwanderer said:
Is the Burning Man one the one where they all dress up as rather flamboyant homosexuals and then get lost in the desert in their van and busted? :|

yeah, that's the one :LOL: i almost passed out from laughing. Over here in Austria Reno911 runs, however, pretty late night 1:00 am or sg. But i'll watch as often as I can...

Back