Sudan Nuclear Test?!

That is pretty funny. I particularly like the "responsible for cancer rates" accusation from the Chinese state newspaper.

:oops:
i mean, one bloody letter and you have half of the world reporting about something that never happened.

makes you think about those WMDs. ;)

The part you really have to love is how quickly the Sudanese figured an angle that was clearly going to lead to a demand for reparations (the increased cancer rates clearly caused by this unconscionable American perfidy). They must be *really* disappointed. . .

silence said:
:oops:
i mean, one bloody letter and you have half of the world reporting about something that never happened.
Will the correction be widely reported? It usually does not, so many people will just go on thinking that it did happen :?

epic

geo said:
The part you really have to love is how quickly the Sudanese figured an angle that was clearly going to lead to a demand for reparations (the increased cancer rates clearly caused by this unconscionable American perfidy). They must be *really* disappointed. . .

i would rather see all the victims of usage of DU weapons being compensated....in Kosovo in some areas cancer rates are like 500+% higher then before NATO bombings, same goes for Bosnia (thnx god NATO didnt intervene here)

Back